Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

M*A*S*H






Here is a pic of my mash tun with manifold. I bought this cooler on Amazon and if I had seen it in person I probably would not have picked it for mashing. The wheels take up too much space and I had to drill out a hole to attach my spigot. I was trying to save a few bucks but now I wish I just went with the $60 igloo soccer mom cooler. Oh well. I think this will do for a while until I make it big time and can afford a $60 cooler. Its nice to dream...

2 comments:

  1. Your about me makes me chuckle. Why is this Blog just like your last blog, do I smell fraud?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True or False. Your blog has two followers, none of which are your wife, rather it's Matthew and me. You should blog about Atlantic City.

      Delete