Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Humble Beginnings


Have you ever finished the last watered down sip of some generic light beer and felt something was missing?  Or bought a macro-brewery "craft" beer and thought to yourself, "This shit tastes like shit!"  Well I have.  Often.  So I decided to do something about it.

This blog is for everyone who ever wanted to start making their own beer, but didn't know where to start.  I have no idea what I am doing.  I have read a few books... perused some web sites.  Besides that, I am a total newbie.  It should be pretty funny watching me make a ton of mistakes and waste a lot of money.  Hopefully I can save you from making them too.  I have been slowly accumulating equipment and supplies, and I think I will be ready to brew my first batch in the next week or so.  I will add some pictures of my set up and shoddy home made gear.

Checks me out on the reg,

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment